After the big reveal yesterday, more information has been revealed that will shake things up from prior Pokemon Games.
- The Combat Power system from Pokemon GO is being used in battles
- Battling and trading will be available online, but competitive ranked battles aren’t included
- No plans to utilize the Switch Online paid service
- Officially-released screens were at 1080p resolution
- Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee’s codename was “Project Beluga”
- The Poke Ball Plus’ codename was “Project Palma”
- Players won’t be able to evolve the Starter Pokemon
In addition, Pokémon Storage is no longer only accessible through the PC at Pokémon Centers, but rather you can check the Pokémon and make switches from anywhere through your Bag.
Wild Encounter have also been changed. Instead of running waiting for a random encounter to happen, Pokémon appear on the overworld and encounters start when you walk into it. From there, the wild encounter is completely different. Rather than battle them to weaken them, you simply just capture them. Capturing does provide experience for the player’s Pokémon.
Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee, and the Poké Ball Plus will all be available on November 16.
Leave a Reply