Team Cherry announced that it will release the last free content pack for Hollow Knight, titled “Gods & Glory,” for both the Switch and PC versions of the game on August 23.
Teaser Trailer below:
“Gods & Glory” is described as the largest content pack and offers new bosses, new non-player characters, new secrets, and a new gameplay mode.
Synopsis of the DLC from Team Cherry:
- New Character and Quest – The Godseeker arrives (and your romance options expand). Track down this disturbing yet alluring being, break her chains and aid her in an ancient duty.
- New Boss Fights – Hallownest’s greatest warriors raise their blades. Prepare yourself for giant new boss fights against the ultimate foes. Each new battle intertwines with the Godseeker’s quest. No specifics on how that’ll happen, but it may not be as you expect!
- New Game Mode – Hollow Knight receives a third game mode. This ones been long requested and is a classic for the genre. Complete the Gods & Glory story to unlock the new mode.
- New Music – Christopher Larkin is going all out for Hollow Knight’s final free pack, with new soaring boss tracks and giant remixes of some beloved classics.
- Glorify Charms – Prove yourself and uncover a whole new depth to your charm collection.
Publishers Headup Games and Merge Games, and developer 13AM Games announced, that Runbow’s Deluxe Edition will release for PlayStation 4 and Switch at retailers on August 10 for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.
Runbow is currently available for PlayStation 4 and Switch digitally, and the physical release will include all downloadable add-ons and two colorful sticker sets.
Synopsis of Runbow, from Headup Games:
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colorful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
With nine-player online madness of with up to eight players locally and nine players online, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow!
Publisher Ghostlight Interactive announced, that the PC version of Mary Skelter: Nightmares will launch via Steam and GOG on July 19 for $24.99 with a 40 percent launch discount reducing the price to $14.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via Ghostlight Interactive:
The “Jail” suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 meters beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called “Marchens.” Within the prison was a boy named Jack – living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate – of Jack’s and the Blood Maidens’ escape from the Jail…
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
- Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
- Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
- Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
- Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
- Improvements including Cloud Saving, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Achievements, control rebinding and the option of using mouse & keyboard or gamepad controls, among others.
Official PC Launch Trailer Below:
Sources: Team Cherry’s Official Website.
Headup Games Official Website.
Ghostlight Interactive’s Official Blog.
Leave a Reply