At the Aksys Games panel at Anime Expo they revealed 5 game announcements. Here are the games as followed:
- Little Dragon’s Cafe coming out for PS4/Switch this August.
- Ghost Parade announced for 2019, on PS4, Switch and Steam.
- Code;Realize Wintertide Miracles coming for PS4/Vita in 2019.
- Death Mark, coming to PS4/Switch/Vita. Now word on a release date but Aksys games says “coming soon”.
- Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax coming to Switch via eshop.
Little Dragons Cafe.
A synopsis of the game from it’s Official Website:
The story begins with a twin brother and sister learning to cook and manage a small café under their mother’s tutelage. All was peaceful and routine until one morning when the twins discover that their mother has fallen into a deep sleep and won’t wake up. Suddenly, a strange old man appears to inform them that they must raise a dragon in order to save her life. Working together with three quirky café employees, the two siblings must figure out how to a wrangle a dragon and manage the family business while finding a way to save their mother.
Synopsis of the game from it’s Official Website:
About the Game
Ghost Parade is an adventure game with unique gameplay and updatable stories. Surrounded by a beautiful, magical, and mythical atmosphere, it tells the story of a girl named Suri, who got lost in a forest and is trying to get back home.
Along the way, she brefriends many mythical ghosts inside the forest to guide her. In return, the ghosts need Suri to help them take back the forest from the humans destroying it.
- Steam API cloud svaing, achievements, trading cards, and leaderboards
- Many playable ghosts and every ghost has their own unique abilities
- Combo skills
- Crafting items
- Charming 2D art style infused with cultural elements
- Interesting storyline
- Updatable episodes
- Single-player 2D side-scrolling adventure game
- Form a party of ghosts to help defeat the bad guys, each with different abilities both passive and active
- With the right combination of ghosts, the player can create a combo attack
- Unique bosses in every episode
- Item crafting
Code:Realize Wintertide Miracles.
Synopsis of the game’s story from its Official Website:
The blessed maiden will call for a miracle in the silver world once more.
This is the story of you and him, who care for each other even while living apart, during a certain winter in a steampunk city dyed in white.
A wonderful day with two young men chosen by you.
A certain encounter that occurred in between your journey to find your father.
And a story that depicts the future of “them”—.
A past that has yet to be told. A present passing time with those you hold dear. And a future that has yet to be seen.
A blessed future is further ahead. Among the many stories brought about by miracles, what kind of emotions will be born in the maiden’s heart?
The game is set in a Tokyo suburb that has lately seen many bizarre deaths. All those who have died bear a “mark” on their body, and urban legends swirl about these marked people, with some saying they were cursed by spirits to die. Players take the role of one such marked person, and choose another character and fellow marked person as a partner. The protagonist and partner must visit haunted locations and find clues to unravel the mystery of the mark before they die.
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax.
Synopsis of the game from its Steam page:
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future… from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- Five badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- A vast arsenal of primary and secondary weapons
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack (DLC)
- A disco ball
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally
- You can always trust bullet points
The Year 2087 Needs Us
You are the new Galactic Police Force, restoring peace and order to the universe. Up to four-player adventures await! Jump in your Galaxy Gear Mech and become the space warrior that saves the future. It’s now or never.
Create the Rules
Go with the default rulesets, or tune the gameplay settings to your liking. Adjust health and shield amounts, fire rates, drop rates, hitbox sizes or turn friendly fire on for a frantic, dangerous experience. Choose the way you play from relaxed star rides to maddening bullet-hells!
Five Mechs for Delivering Galactic Justice
Choose from five unique, badass mechs, each coming with its own special abilities:
- Blue Falcon, the Sniper, uses spears and missile barrages to kill his opposition from afar.
- Red Tiger, the Berserker, goes hog wild with frenzied claw attacks and time altering abilities.
- Silver Wolf, the Dasher, charges from place to place exploding enemies into pieces with his bombs.
- Black Bear, the Reflector, uses shields to make her allies invulnerable and her enemies die to their own bullets.
- Amber Fox, the Nullifier, sucks in enemy fire only to return it to them tenfold and stabilizes the playing field.
A Sprawling Galaxy
Blast evil left and right. The campaign game mode takes you to a perilous journey through space. From the depths of oceans, through alien hives and haunted factories to the outer limits of hyperspace. Explore the galaxy and its beautiful space scenery while destroying the evil.
Galactic Weapon Arsenal
Equip yourself with a combination of primary and secondary weapons, ranging from pulse rifles, chain guns and rail guns to rockets, shotguns and space flamethrowers! Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and power-ups help you on the way.
Greetings from the 90s
Synth samples of yesterday are your allies in the struggle for tomorrow. Hypermelodic soundtrack is here to match your galactic operations!
Sorry,I must correct somenthing here… It’s Ghost Parade, not Ghost Paradise, Thank You 😀
No Thank You, Fixing it right now.