Updated: September 14, 2018
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights (PS4, PC)
Synopsis: In this magic battle action game, take part in 4-on-4 team battles and cast an array of magic spells to defeat the opposing team. You can assume one of four roles: Fighter, Healer, Support, Ranged. Use your role and spells to the best possible effect, and cooperate with your teammates to win the battle!
The protagonist, Asta, is the only boy unable to use magic in a world where magic is everything. Despite this affliction, Asta manages to overcome all sorts of hurdles with the help of his friends, and persists in his goal of becoming the Wizard King.
This game also includes an original story not depicted in the currently airing Black Clover anime series. Yami Sukehiro, the captain of Asta’s knight order, the Black Bulls, suddenly grows younger, just as a mysterious mage launches an attack on the Clover Kingdom. Join Asta and his friends as they embark on a new adventure of trials and tribulations.
NHL 19 (PS4, Xbox One)
Synopsis: In NHL 19, hockey returns to its roots by taking the game to the great outdoors. Play on outdoor rinks and journey from the pond to the pros in new and returning modes. Compete with and against over 200 of the greatest hockey legends, including Wayne Gretzky, all powered by the cutting-edge gameplay technology Real Player Motion Tech. RPM Tech delivers explosive-edge skating with faster acceleration, and more responsiveness. A new collision physics system also adds bigger, jaw-dropping hits.
Introducing World of CHEL, a brand-new game hub of new and returning Create-A-Character modes united under a single reward system. Design your character and progress to earn custom gear, equipment and over 900 new apparel customization options, including lifestyle clothing like hoodies, jackets, winter knits and more. Express yourself with a unique look and personalize your game with brand new player classes and unique player traits that give you the freedom to look, feel and play the way you want.
Dust: An Elysian Tail (Switch)
Synopsis: Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity.
As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade’s diminutive guardian, Fidget.
Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
– A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now playable on the go or at home!
– An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
– Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
– Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
– Award-winning musical score by HyperDuck SoundWorks
Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)
Synopsis: Marvel’s Spider-Man features your favorite web-slinger in a story unlike any before it. Now a seasoned Super Hero, Peter Parker has been busy keeping crime off the streets as Spider-Man. Just as he’s ready to focus on life as Peter, a new villain threatens New York City. Faced with overwhelming odds and higher stakes, Spider-Man must rise up and be greater.
Sony Interactive Entertainment, Marvel and Insomniac Games present Marvel’s Spider-Man exclusively for PlayStation 4.
After eight years behind the mask, Peter Parker is a crime-fighting master. Feel the full power of a more experienced Spider-Man with improvisational combat, dynamic acrobatics, fluid urban traversal, and environmental interactions. A rookie no longer, this is the most masterful Spider-Man you’ve ever played.
The worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man collide in an original action-packed story. In this new Spider-Man universe, iconic characters from Peter and Spider-Man’s lives have been reimagined, placing familiar characters in unique roles.
Marvel’s New York is Your Playground
The Big Apple comes to life as Insomniac’s most expansive and interactive world yet. Swing through vibrant neighborhoods and catch breathtaking views of iconic Marvel and Manhattan landmarks. Use the environment to defeat villains with epic takedowns in true blockbuster action.
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (Switch, PS4)
Synopsis: Play online or with friends as snk’s iconic heroines in the brand-new 2 vs 2 fighting game, SNK heroine tag team frenzy! activate special moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! however, the fight isn’t over the moment you’ve chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your dream Finish technique to win the match! spectate on other battles online, and bet on who you think will win using in-game currency. Use your winnings to Buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart’s content!
NBA Live 19 (PS4, Xbox One)
Synopsis: NBA LIVE 19 redefines the way you play a basketball game. Real Player Motion and 1v1 Everywhere gives you control in every possession, providing you the ability to change momentum in any game and dominate your opponent. Pursue basketball glory with the freedom to create your path in The League and The Streets, in the return of THE ONE. No longer a solo affair, build your squad of superstars, legends, and cultural icons to join your quest for greatness on courts across the globe. Real Player Motion: Reimagined animation pipelines and player models redefine every move you make with more authenticity, mobility and responsiveness. All new animation sequences and signature styles replicate the movements and mannerisms of your favorite NBA greats providing you with a vast variety of player animations and smooth transitions across the court. From pulling a mid-range basket and dribbling to aggressive defense and post whistle player reactions. 1v1 Everywhere: Change game momentum on every possession with more 1v1 control and responsiveness in all on-ball opportunities and interactivity against your opponent. Just like the best players in the NBA, take control and be aggressive on both sides of the ball to create more space between you and your defender to get open and swish threes or lock down opponents and swat the ball to force a turnover on defense. New Adaptive AI System: Every Game Feels Different. Influence the entire game as your behavior and attitude on the court affects how your teammates and opponents react. Hype up your squad or intimidate opponents and their fans. You want to try and lock down Westbrook? Be prepared for him to come at you. Trying to dunk on players can make you a target for hard fouls, heated exchanges and trash talk. NBA players react just like their real-life counterparts, bringing in a new level of emotion and realism into Sports games.
Immortal: Unchained (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: Immortal: Unchained is the latest addition to the genre of ultra-hardcore action RPGs. Take the role of a living weapon, unleashed to stop the source of a cataclysmic event threatening to end all worlds. Discover the secrets of these worlds, master the unique but lethal gun combat, and defeat legendary bosses.
Being an ultimate weapon, you have been locked up for millennia by those who fear your potential. It will require many harsh lessons to unlock this potential in an unforgiving universe full of murderous foes. On your journey, expect no mercy and no assistance: Those that aren’t trying to kill you, will instead try to use you to further their own agenda. Trust no one.
- Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
- Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
- Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity.
- Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes.
- Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way.
Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corp and White Dog Squad (3DS)
Synopsis:Join jibanyan and his blasters team in action-packed battles to stop the masterminds behind a series of yo-kai shenanigans. Take down enemy yo-kai and big bosses using skills and so Ultimate moves with up to 3 other friends. As you tackle missions, befriend new yo-kai to amplify your team’s awesomeness.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4, PC)
Synopsis: DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age tells a captivating tale of a hunted hero and is the long-awaited role-playing game from series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama. While it is the eleventh mainline entry in the critically acclaimed series, DRAGON QUEST XI is a completely standalone experience that features entirely new characters, a beautifully detailed world, finely tuned turn-based combat, and an immersive story that will appeal to longtime fans and franchise newcomers alike. After its release in Japan, DRAGON QUEST XI won multiple gaming awards and received critical praise, including PlayStation’s Platinum Prize and a perfect 40/40 score from Famitsu (an influential video game publication in Japan).
A young man, about to participate in his village’s coming of age ceremony, travels to a Sacred Stone alongside his childhood friend. After a series of unexpected events, this intrepid adventurer learns he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten age.
The young hero sets forth into an unknown world on a journey to unravel the mystery of his past… but the welcome he receives is far from warm. Upon revealing his identity to the King, the hero is branded as “The Darkspawn” and hunted by a relentless army.
Fleeing from his pursuers, the hero assembles a band of endearing adventurers who believe he is actually The Luminary reborn. The hero and his newfound companions embark on a quest that will take them across continents and over vast oceans as they learn of an ominous threat facing the world.
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style.
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles.
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans.
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look
Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: The Reef has fallen to lawlessness, and now the most-wanted criminals in the galaxy – the Barons & Uldren Sov – have organized a jailbreak at the Prison of Elders. You and Cayde-6 have been sent in to bring law and order back to the embattled facility, but things do not go to plan. Facing insurmountable odds, Cayde-6 ends up paying the ultimate price. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll venture into the Reef alone and take justice into your own hands. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn a wealth of new weapons, and uncover lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on.
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
PC via the Official Website
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: The Naruto franchise is back with a brand new experience in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER! This new game lets gamers battle as a team of 4 to compete against other teams online! Graphically, SHINOBI STRIKER is also built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fight online to see who the best ninjas are!
- 4 vs. 4 team based gameplay with 8 ninjas fighting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online.
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps and ninjutsu.
- Dynamic 3rd person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of an arena environment with vertical running and jumping.
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
Synopsis: Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a human, lizard, elf, dwarf, or undead. All choices have consequences. The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch.
- Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two!
- Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools.
- Play with your friends online (up to 4 players) or in local split-screen with drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. PvP hot-seat mode: Battle your friends in round-robin, hero to hero!
- Story mode: A new difficulty setting for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative, but still want to enjoy the combat.
- An entirely re-written journal to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests. Character romance, disagreements, and unique quest-lines pushing the boundaries between fellowship and feud!
Freedom Planet (Switch)
Synopsis: Run, fight, and maneuver through the colorful 2D world of Avalice!
The planet Avalice has long known a tenuous peace thanks to the Kingdom Stone: an orb of unknown origin that outputs enough free energy to power every device in the world, seemingly without limit.
The Kingdom Stone is beginning to weaken, however, and the planet’s three ruling houses are poised to engage in all-out war over control of this most precious resource. Add to that a coup d’etat within one of these houses – instigated by an invading alien army – and Avalice’s future is looking grim.
Enter, our three unlikely protagonists: the dragon, Sash Lilac, who unwittingly gets involved when she witnesses a strange airship crash-land and grows concerned for the well-being of its pilot; the wildcat, Carol Tea, whose dedication to her best friend leads her to undertake whatever challenges fate throws her way; and the orphaned puppy, Milla Basset, whose quest for nothing more than mere companionship inadvertently brings her directly into the line of fire.
Together, this trio of anthropomorphized heroines must somehow ingratiate themselves to each of the three houses, stop an all-out alien invasion, and learn the secret nature of the Kingdom Stone before its power wanes…and before a world war breaks out around them.
Freedom Planet is a fast-paced combat-driven platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against hostile foreign powers and alien attack forces. There’s trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but players will have a variety of special fighting abilities at their disposal to blast through more than a dozen massive, nonlinear stages. The campaign may be played through as Lilac, Carol, or the unlockable Milla, each of whom has completely unique gameplay mechanics, an altered story mode in which the selected character takes the lead, and even a few of her own unique stages.
Gorgeous 2D pixel art with meticulous detail and a grand, rocking soundtrack
Lush multi-scrolling backdrops are layered behind minutely detailed stages, each populated with a variety of lovingly animated characters and most backed by at least two unique music tracks per stage, along with unique music for almost every boss battle.
Three playable characters with completely different strengths and abilities
Use Lilac’s dragon powers to hair-whip enemies, spin like a cyclone, or blaze through the skies like a comet; use Carol’s feline agility to cut through foes with punches and kicks, scale walls, or summon a gravity-defying motorcycle; and use Milla’s mighty basset-hound ears to fly short distances, or call upon her canine magic to create deadly cubes which can be tossed at foes, compressed into a directional shield, or fired off as if from a rifle.
Momentum-based platforming and combat in a wide variety of settings
Use the game’s tight controls to reach incredible speeds and heights, exploring massive stages full of secrets, alternate paths, and hidden collectibles. Send enemies flying, fight screen-filling bosses, dodge lasers, ride mine carts, hop from airship to airship, and more!
Follow the story, or just play the game; it’s all up to you
Play in “Adventure Mode” to enjoy the game’s intense and dramatic story, with over an hour of unique cutscenes and full voice-acting, or pick “Classic Mode” to do away with cutscenes entirely and simply play the stages for a streamlined gameplay experience.
Two Point Hospital (PC)
Synopsis: Design and build your own hospital!
Build up a hospital from nothing to a masterpiece as you design the most beautiful – or functional – healthcare operation in the whole of Two Point County.
Optimise your hospital design to increase patient (and cash) flow, arranging corridors, rooms and waiting areas to your exact specifications. Expand your hospital to multiple buildings as you look to get as many patients through the door as possible.
Place decorative and functional items around your hospital to improve its prestige, lower patient boredom, increase happiness and keep those end of year awards flowing in.
Cure unusual illnesses
Don’t expect Two Point County to be populated with your usual types of patients. In this world, you’ll experience all kinds of unusual illnesses; from Light-headedness to Cubism – each requiring their very own special type of treatment machine.
Diagnose illnesses, build the right rooms to handle them, hire the right staff, and then get ready, because curing just one of these illnesses is just the beginning. You can handle a single patient – but can you handle a Pandemic?
Once you’ve conquered an illness, research improved cures and machines and turn your hospital into an unstoppable healthcare juggernaut.
Improve and expand your hospital horizons!
Your first hospital is where it begins, but what next?
Once you’ve cured the residents of a small harbour village, can you take on a bigger challenge in a busier hospital?
Improve your facilities, upgrade machines, staff and layouts to make more money, more quickly.
Train and improve your staff, levelling them up with new skills and abilities to make your hospital even more efficient.
Make use of the extensive statistic and information screens to analyse your strengths and weaknesses, and make rapid alterations. Adjust the price of your treatments, keep an eye on your turnover, take out loans and optimise your earnings.
You’ll be managing staff with unique personality types and traits, so you’ll need to keep an eye on who’s being efficient – and who is just a pain in the neck. Balance your workforce with your ambitions as you strive to make profit (and hopefully save some people along the way).
The Messenger (Switch, PC)
Synopsis: As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.
- Dynamic, acrobatic gameplay and ultra tight controls worthy of an epic ninja adventure.
- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels, and branching paths to discover.
- Meticulously designed 8-bit and 16-bit sprites, animations, and backgrounds in the spirit of the classics.
- A memorable cast of offbeat villains, bosses, and associates.
- Original soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, handmade using Famitracker.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch)
Synopsis: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is the follow-up to Monster Hunter Generations, and marks the Monster Hunter series’ debut on Nintendo Switch as an exclusive. Hunters can face off against the largest roster of unique monsters in any Monster Hunter game to date. Players take on the role of a brave hunter challenging larger than life beasts that yield valuable resources used for crafting unique weapons and equipment. Accept hundreds of quests solo or with friends in this nostalgic look back at the series’ beginnings and evolutions. Along the hunter’s journey, players must defend each of the game’s four villages from major threats known as the Fated Four, plus an even more dangerous new Elder Dragon. This game features a blend of classic gameplay and unique new twists, brand new explorable areas and monsters, plus returning fan-favorites like the lightning fast Zinogre and the stealthy long-tailed Nargacuga.
- Colossal roster – Take on the series’ largest roster of monsters to date including all-new monsters, Deviant variants, and the mysterious new Elder Dragon Valstrax.
- Co-op multiplayer – join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play.
- Play anywhere! – with Nintendo Switch, for the first time gamers have the flexibility to either play online with friends on a TV in tabletop mode or play on-the-go in handheld mode.
- New level of challenge – “g” rank is introduced to test experienced hunters’ battle tactics. Formidable versions of familiar foes enter the fields with different moves and abilities never before.
- Highly customizable gameplay – Expanding on the four Styles and supermoves called Hunter Arts introduced in Generations, two Styles are introduced for even further refined personalization options
Little Dragon’s Cafe (PS4, Switch)
Synopsis: The story opens with a twin brother and sister learning to cook and manage a Small Cafe under their mother’s tutelage. All was peaceful and routine until One morning when the twins discover that their Mother has Fallen into a deep sleep and won’t Wake up. Suddenly, a strange old man appears to inform them that they must raise a Dragon in order to save her. Working together with three quirky Cafe employees, the two siblings must figure out how to a wrangle a Dragon and manage the family business while finding a way to save their Mother.
- Embrace your parental instincts and Raise your very own Dragon! through wise decisions, proper nutrition, and empathetic nurturing show the world the true potential of your Dragon companion!
- Learn new recipes and master the art of cooking while running your very own cafe. Explore the world, discover new ingredients, and expand your menu (and your Restaurant.)
- Grow your own – the tastiest dishes use the freshest ingredients, and the best way to insure that is to grow your own produce
- Serve the people – feeding is nurturing, so you not only cook for your neighbors, but also help them with their problems to Increase your popularity and the general happiness of Everyone around you
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: The power of football is the key message that feeds into all the new features coming for PES 2019, which in part is thanks to the commitment to only release on new gen hardware. This allows PES to recreate the real sport like never before, supporting 4K HDR across all platforms, offering photo realistic visuals and lifelike player movement. The true power of PES is seen in its gameplay, which focuses on the impact of player individuality through specific stats and motions. User will feel the finishing prowess of Luigi Suarez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho, and the accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham. Away from the pitch, licenses and game modes have seen the biggest changes in 4 years, with new leagues added across the world. This adds newfound depth to Myclub and Master League, which both are given a complete overhaul, giving fans the depth beyond the awarding-winning gameplay. Adding in new legends with dedicated David Beckham SKU, menus that come alive, and launching in August worldwide, users can experience the power of football earlier than ever before!
- Player individuality taken to the next level, where skills and player strengths are more prominent in gameplay and motion. Introduction of 11 new skill traits which help enhance player uniqueness.
- Visible fatigue – Players will give visual signs they are suffering with fatigue, or simply don’t have enough energy to get back into position. Playing tired players will result in injury.
- Quick subs available when ball goes out of play, with pre-set recommended changes also available.
- Dribbling animation and fluidity now based on variety of factors, such as player positioning, distance from the ball, and proximity of the opposition.
- New shooting mechanics, including unique animations based on player and ball position, as well as balancing of ball speed based on player skill and shooting situation
Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4)
Synopsis: One year after the 10 billion yen incident, Kazuma Kiryu begins to build a peaceful life with Haruka Sawamura. Tearing him away, an assassination threatens to erupt in an all-out war between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance. Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon.
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 is a re-creation of the original Yakuza 2, rebuilt in the Dragon Engine, which means you’ll be able to experience gorgeous graphics and seamless transitions.
- Voice lines and cutscenes have been re-recorded to be as true to the original as possible, while reaping the benefits of the most powerful engine the Yakuza series has ever seen.
- Pull off a wide variety of brutal (and hilarious) Heat Actions, and challenge new mini-games such as Golf Bingo, the original arcade release of Virtual-On, the return of Yakuza 0’s much-celebrated Cabaret (including the return of fan-favorite Yuki!), Majima’s revamped Clan Creator, and even SEGA’s infamous Toylets!
- This time around, Kiryu isn’t the only one running the show – fans of the Mad Dog of Shimano won’t want to miss this new Majima-centric campaign, which features Majima as a playable character, complete with his trusty dagger, and sheds light on his personal journey from the end of Yakuza Kiwami up to Yakuza Kiwami 2.
- We’ve gone through the Yakuza Kiwami 2 script with a fine-toothed comb; every effort has been made to ensure that it’s the most faithful representation of the original Japanese. SEGA is committed to supporting the best Yakuza experience possible for the series’ dedicated fans around the world.
Strange Brigade (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL TO ADVENTURE?:
Egypt, 1930’s. Erased from ancient history and buried in a nameless tomb for 4,000 years, Seteki the Witch Queen has risen once again.
Only one troop of daring heroes can stand against the fearsome power of Seteki and her army of mummified monstrosities: The Strange Brigade!
Explore remarkable ruins, solve perilous puzzles and uncover tantalising treasure while blasting your way through an array of undead enemies in thrilling third-person action that’s certain to bring out your inner adventurer!
ONE GRIPPING ADVENTURE:
Hunt the foul Seteki through a rip-roaring campaign filled with dangerous dig sites, prodigious pyramids and crumbling caves packed with bountiful foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online co-op!
FOUR FEARLESS FORTUNE HUNTERS:
Travel the ancient world as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Unleash devastating magical powers and unload powerful prototype weapons such as the fire-spitting Krakatoa, the ice cold Chill Burster, and the brain-busting Blunderbuss!
A LEGION OF MALEVOLENT MONSTERS:
Seteki is not the only mythological menace to have awoken … she’s brought an army of loyal beasts with her! Face her many nefarious ne’er-do-wells, including moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armour-plated minotaurs, giant scorpions and much, much worse!
TONS OF TERRIFYING TRAPS:
Keep an eye on your environment to find creative ways to boff your enemies! Decapitate the undead with spinning blades, fry them to a crisp with fire traps, crush them with a well-placed boulder and more. You wouldn’t set them on your team mates … would you?
OODLES OF PUZZLING PREDICAMENTS:
Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions that need re-awakening! Who knows what alluring treasures and buried riches await you on the other side…
Challenge yourself in two extra modes for 1-4 players. Try the fast-paced Score Attack where speed meets style, or take on wave after wave of deadly foes in the action-packed Horde mode!
Blade Strangers (PS4, Switch, PC)
Synopsis: “A malevolent force known only as Lina is devouring data from a vast, interdimensional network of servers overseen by sentient computers called ”motes.” In desperation, the motes summon heroes from a variety of parallel game worlds to face off against each other in one-on-one combat. The tournament victor has the potential to be awakened as the Blade Stranger—the savior who can vanquish Lina and protect the motes from further harm!
Developed by Studio Saizensen, Blade Strangers is a hardcore old-school fighting game. The streamlined four-button control scheme makes it easy for beginners to deal out damage from day one…but the intricate combos, counters and specials give tournament-caliber players plenty of opportunities for frame counting, chain construction and hit-box science.
Get ready to meet Blade Strangers:
- Fighter roster includes characters from previous Studio Saizensen games (like Code of Princess and Sayonara Umihara Kawase), Nicalis games (like Cave Story+) and other surprise entrants.
- Each character has three alternate color settings and their own familiar “home” stage.
- Proprietary development system transforms 3-D models and animation into 2-D spritework; every frame looks like a gorgeous anime drawing.
- Online competition with minimum input lag.
- Accessible controls designed to bring fresh blood to the ranks of fighting-game fans worldwide.
Donut County (PS4, PC, IOS)
Synopsis: Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole. Where Trash is Treasure, Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes. When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
The Hole Keeps Growing
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
• MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
• CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles…or just destroy stuff.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan.
De Blob 2 (Switch)
Synopsis: In de blob 2 comrade Black and the inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all-new help from papa Blanc and his flock of followers the blancs, blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of prisma city. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where Custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. De blob 2 is a creative Evolution driven by your imagination.
Guacamelee 2 (PS4, PC)
Synopsis: Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet – one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Check out these features:
- Powerful New Moves – Eagle Boost, Rocket Kick, Pollo Shot and more add to Juan’s arsenal of combat and platforming abilities.
- Super Chicken – Tons of new powers for Juan’s chicken form. Ridiculous chicken-based platforming, combat and exploration. More chicken than you’ll be able to handle (probably).
- Vibrant, Deadly World – An epic, colorful adventure through the worlds of the living and the dead, across rifts in time and space — looking more gorgeous than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine.
- Lots to See – Bigger maps, bursting with secrets and optional content. Twice as many enemy types as the first game, and a roster of eccentric new bosses.
- New Upgrade System – Discover “trainers” from around the world, defeat their challenges, and upgrade your movement, combat, abilities, and more.
- Caliente OST – Soundtrack featuring new music from Peter Chapman and Rom Di Prisco – composers of the original Guacamelee! OST. Additional tracks from special guests Mariachi Entertainment System!
- 4-Player Co-op – Drop-in / drop-out 4-player local co-op through the entire story lets your best amigos join in anytime.
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (PC)
Synopsis: Take on the role of Kirito, the hero of the popular Sword Art Online anime series, and explore an expansive fantasy world alongside attractive companions!
From the base of Ark Sophia, a town located on the 76th floor, try to reach the 100th floor of Aincrad and explore the Hollow Area!
Strategically take down tough enemies to survive in this harsh world. Chat with your companions in real time while taking part in active, strategic battles!
Shemue I & II (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: SEGA’s most requested re-release of all time finally comes to a new generation. These pioneering classics deliver an epic story of revenge within a unique open world that is still unrivalled in depth and detail. With an all-new re-release on modern consoles, a new generation of gamers will experience one of the greatest game series of all time. Return to the legendary saga that defined modern gaming. The saga begins…again.
- Choice of modern or classic controls.
- Japanese audio available for the first time for a global audience.
- Fully scalable screen resolution.
- Faithful recreations of 1980s Japan and Hong Kong, China.
- Distract yourself with arcade games, collectibles, duck racing, and more.
The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping and emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine’s story ends.
● Emotional, Gut-Wrenching Story – See Clementine’s journey through to the end. As she builds a new life, you will have to grapple with new types of choices and live with the consequences as AJ looks on, learning from your every move.
● More Control, More Tension – A new over-the-shoulder camera system, greater freedom to explore detailed environments, and scenes of unscripted combat capture the fear of living in a world overrun by the undead. All this creates the most engaging The Walking Dead game yet.
● Striking New Visual Style – The all-new Graphic Black art style rips the ink from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic book series and brings the world of The Walking Dead to life like never before.
Includes access to all 4 episodes (Episode 1 available at launch, Episodes 2-4 coming soon).
Cosmic Star Heroine (Switch)
Synopsis: Why can’t the galaxy just stay saved? 3 exotic planets to explore. Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting RPG from the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World.
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the early CD-ROM console era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (PC)
Synopsis: Join the Battle for Azeroth and set sail to exotic, new lands amidst a world divided. The futures of the Horde and Alliance will be remade in the fires of war.
Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, gather your allies and champion your faction’s cause—for Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war.
Enter a World Divided
Experience the relentless conflict at the heart of the Warcraft saga. Quest to level 120, play through six new zones filled with new World Quests, new World Bosses, new raids and more. You determine whether the Horde or Alliance will shape Azeroth’s future.
Recruit Allied Races
Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you’ve encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favor and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set.
Plunder Uncharted Islands
Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the mysterious gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more.
Storm the Warfronts
Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle fight the against enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles.
Infuse Armor with Titanic Might
Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits.
Includes Level 110 Character Boost
Enter the raging conflict between the Horde and the Alliance prepared to survive the on the front lines of a vicious new war.
Phantom Doctrine (PS4, PC)
Synopsis: Phantom Doctrine is a strategic turn-based espionage thriller set at the peak of the Cold War. Drawing on a wide variety of influences and capturing the subtle intrigue of classic spy films, the game thrust the player into a mysterious world of covert operations, counterintelligence, conspiracy and paranoia.
As the leader of a secret organization known only as The Cabal, you are charged with preventing a global conspiracy that seeks to pit leader against leader, and nation against nation. By carrying out secret missions, investigating classified files, and interrogating enemy agents, a sinister plot is uncovered. With the clock ticking, it must be thwarted in order to save the world from an unthinkable fate.
Death’s Gambit (PS4 and PC)
Synopsis: Death’s Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors. As an agent of Death, bound to his service, banish your fears and endure the struggle that lies at the heart of Leydia.
Master the precise combat, strategically plan out your attacks, and face-off against terrifying creatures that reach to the skies. Use an arsenal of weapons and abilities to explore the unforgiving lands, rich with secrets and twisted characters that may aid or hinder your journey. Find the source of immortality that plagues the land and unravel its eternal ties to the realm.
Madden NFL 19 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: Authentic NFL Experience – Whether you’re trying to build the perfect franchise or beat your biggest rival it’s all about your decisions and claiming bragging rights.
The Ultimate Challenge – Madden Ultimate team is back with more content and challenges to push your fantasy roster to Hall-of-Fame status.
Real Player Motion – designed to deliver hyper-realistic animations with a higher level of gameplay.
Control Your Dynasty – Make a mark on your Connected Franchise with unparalleled control over your team.
We Happy Few (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Synopsis: Explore the Dystopian Isles of Wellington Wells. Set in retro futuristic 1960s England, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything appears to be happy in Wellington Wells, including the roads, the people, and its omnipresent television personality, Uncle Jack! However, it’s a big, idyllic world on the brink of collapse. You will discover the history of this world, and how it came to be just so beguilingly happy.
- Play as three flawed characters who explore their own connections to the events surrounding the rebuilding of Wellington Wells
- Each character has a unique storyline in which they interpret and react to the events around them in different ways
- As you hide, conform, or fight back as character, you will encounter dark humor, a spot of hope, and even some redemption along the way
- In We happy few, No two playthroughs are alike
- While the citizens of Wellington Wells will always want to ensure that you’ve taken your Joy the procedurally generated world will ensure that your experience with We Happy Few is different and unique
Okami HD (Switch)
Synopsis: A legendary masterpiece returns
Experience this acclaimed masterpiece with its renowned Sumi-e ink art style in breathtaking high resolution.
Take the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui. Use magical abilities, attacks, and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color.
Not only can you play in both widescreen and and the original 4:3 aspect ratio, you can now use the Joy-Con (in TV mode/tabletop mode) or touch screen (in portable mode) for intuitive, direct Celestial Brush controls.
Monster Hunter World (PC)
Synopsis: Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”.
Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage;Subgenre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.